Skills And Tools:
- Oversee day-to-day IT Department operations
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Setting IT department strategic direction and yearly execution plan.
- Setting a strategic cross-market connectivity and security policies (Cross-boarders)
- Plan and supervise the security policies of the company firewall.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Implementing all recent best practicing networking and security criteria as per the global IT updates.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of all IT integration within the company.
- Supervise IT Purchases and optimize company resources.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation for the IT department.
- Re-evaluate the whole company systems and providing a yearly enhancement plan.
- Ensuring the Network security with the digital franchise dept.
- Securing the digital developers' environment.
- Optimization and the effectiveness of the data entry
- Building a secured networking environment (Intranet/Internet).
- Devices maintenance scheduling and monitoring.
- +5 in IT Administration Management Role.
- Good Experience in team management and office management process
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management and strategic thinking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comprehensive experience in firewall systems including Sophos Firewall.
- Comprehensive experience on different operating systems
- Comprehensive experience in digital developers' environment security structure.
- Experienced in networking and network security policies.
- Excellent English speaker.
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago