- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Medical Insurance & Semi-Annual Commission
About the Job
- Execute sales plans to penetrate the German market of Translation services and capture significant market share.
- Initiate interaction with prospective clients to generate sales leads via phone calls, emails or face to face meetings.
- Meet sales targets through quality, strategic sales leads, building and expanding client relationships; troubleshooting client concerns; and preparing sales presentations and supporting documentation.
- Analyze requests and answer queries and prepare quotes.
Customer Relationship Role:
- Establish and maintain current and potential customer relationships.
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction and retention.
Project Management Role:
- The responsibility of managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group