Skills And Tools:
- Read and review all contract documents in cooperation with the contract administration and the technical department and determine the scope of work.
- Participate with the planning department and the rest of the concerned departments to make the initial conceptualization of the project implementation plan and set priorities and timelines.
- Monitor continuously the work flow to ensure the required quality.
- Monitor costs and take the necessary measures to maintain the cost of implementing the project.
- Participate in developing a visualization of cash flows to and from the project, monitor them with great care and take the necessary measures and decisions to maintain the planned cash flows.
- Work to gain the client’s confidence and satisfaction as much as possible, in a way that does not harm the company's interest and contractual rights.
- Communicating with all concerned parties in the best way and at the right times and clear information is one of the most important tasks of the project manager.
- Establishing a reporting system for superiors and subordinates to facilitate monitoring of project implementation.
- Monitoring and organizing purchases.
- Follow-up and control of the implementation of the work in the site to ensure the preservation of the triangle (time - quality - cost) and take appropriate decisions to correct any deviation from the plan.
- Managing relationships between the various parties to the project and making the most of them to achieve the goals and interests of the project.
- Supervises the administration of the contract and takes the correct contractual measures to preserve the rights of the company he represents in the contract.
- Attending all strategic / weekly progress meetings of the project.
- Identify changes and risks early, make decisions and develop alternative plans to avoid the project falling into problems in the future.
- Ensures good management of the project in terms of administrative affairs, subsistence, traffic regulation and securing the site and its workers against risks.
- To be familiar with the broad lines and some implementation details that allow him to communicate and deal better with his direct manager and subordinates.
- Manage and use all means, tools, people and departments to reach integration and balance between the project's objectives (cost - time - quality).
- Possess an appropriate amount of personal skills such as the ability to negotiate, persuade, leadership, the ability to work collectively and withstand pressure and the ability to solve problems.
- Clarify the general vision of the project to the work team as he helps each member to formulate his own vision and set his goals towards the project.
- Show the necessary confidence and the required enthusiasm and spread that positive spirit in the work team and not allow despair and frustration to leak to him and to the staff even in the most difficult circumstances.
- Prepares project time schedule by the cooperation with all other MEP departments.
- Responsible for all the projects’ corresponding “send & receive”.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of experience in a relevant field – 3+ years in a relevant position.
- Experience in construction/contracting field is a MUST
- Certified PMP