- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 11,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Responsible for testing software products for the purpose of locating and eliminating bugs and examining all aspects of the product.
- Design and develop test cases for software tools and websites to verify product functionality according to user’s requirements.
- Write a clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with the software developer.
- Check program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure operation efficiency.
- Approve updates and development of the software tools and websites in order to ensure product efficiency.
- Maintain and manage manual and automated scripts and test databases.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for retrieval of required data.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/or automated).
- Test web services and APIs.
- Support the team with testing tasks as required.
- Follow up with Junior Software Testers and deliver status to Team Leader.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Computer Science background is preferred
- Good mobile testing experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Analytical thinking skills
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...