- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Sporter.com is an online E-commerce supplements store that provides a user friendly, convenient and cost effective way that delivers original, authentic and high quality nutritional supplements through a secured and hassle-free platform.
- Sporter.com is one of AmCan International Group affiliates with a retail shop based in Abu Dhabi and a main warehouse located in Dubai servicing GCC and Levant.
- Fitness and nutrition advisors combine principles of both fitness and nutrition when helping Sporter.com clients.
- The job holder will aid Sporter.com customers’ in their pursuit of a healthy lifestyle, fitness and offer practical advice, fitness plans and nutritional supplements strategies.
- Fitness and nutrition advisors work with clients of all ages, social backgrounds and fitness levels.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accepts queries from customers on diets, nutrition, supplements needs and fitness workouts, from all sources (phone, email, social media, live chat, etc.)
- Reviews a customer’s current eating habits and wellness goals, such as losing weight, treating a disease or preventing future health issues
- Puts together a meal plan and educates the client on proper nutrition’s and supplements including vitamins, minerals and choosing foods that help achieve the set personal target.
- Advise individuals on supplements indications, combinations and direction of use.
- Advise individuals on exercise, workout tips.
- Follow up with customers and check their progress to achieve the desired goal.
- Assist other functions in developing nutritional content or materials when needed.
- Stay on top of the ever-developing field of nutrition science and supplements with excellent knowledge in the product available on Sporter.com.
Generic professional competencies:
- 0-3 years of experience as Nutritionist or Dietitian (Motivated Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply).
- BA in Nutrition or Pharmacology ,and Physiotherapy, physical education and chemistry are welcome to apply
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English Language (English test will be conducted)
- Certification in nutrition or fitness consulting is a plus
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to create detailed customer-centric execution plans and deliver – on time
- Working with people (setting positive example; addressing problems by focusing on solutions and not obstacles; displaying a high level of cultural sensitivity; highly approachable, trustworthy and sensitive towards confidential nature of HR matters)
- Communicating with impact and respect (communicating in a professional way; speaking and writing clearly, efficiently and with respect; excellent interpersonal skills)
- Empowering and building trust (creating an atmosphere of trust and confidence; delegating and authorizing responsibilities appropriately; being a role model by being accountable for decisions)
About this Company
AmCan® is an international conglomerate engaged in several distinct commercial faculties within North America, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa. AmCan® facilitates several enterprises spanning from retail commerce to product distribution within the FMCG industry....
See all Careers and Jobs at Amcan group