Skills And Tools:
- Creates and maintains a handover cycle in coordination with the Sales Operations Manager.
- Inspects units that are ready to be delivered.
- Attends site visits to determine the units’ status.
- Creates a template for the inspection reports.
- Reports to the Sales Operations Manager with the inspection status for each unit separately.
- Creates a snag list, and follow up with the Project Management department with a pre-set deadline.
- Collects units’ keys from the Projects Management department so as to deliver the units to the clients.
- Coordinates with the CRM Team to set appointments with Clients to hand over their units.
- Assists the team in making all the needed documents in the handover process.
- Revises with the financial department any financial settlements with clients before delivery.
- Follows up on client requests and modifications.
- Handles any notification or comment from the clients during and after the finishing process.
- Generates reports as requested.
- Undertakes any other task / duty as requested.
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of experience in a Real State Company (Developer)
- Excellent communication skills