- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Art directors are responsible for what advertisements look like. They are involved in creating a campaign that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the product or brand being advertised.
An art director's tasks and duties may include:
- Working from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects
- Managing projects and working within a budget
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client.
Primary Responsibilities: (Job Duties)
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Personally, work on the graphic development.
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set.
- Provide detailed direction to designers. And supervise design staff.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by staff members
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
- Coordinate activities with other artistic or creative departments.
- Work closely with account executives to schedule and monitor all projects.
- Develop detailed timelines for projects executions.
- Present designs to clients for approval.
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings.
- Assist in making presentations to client.
- Assist in the education and development of designers
About this Company
amg' Advertising works towards creating exciting, daring, modern, and innovative ideas, serving the biggest clients locally and globally.We offer fully integrated ATL, BTL, and Digital advertising services to our diverse client industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at amg'advertising