- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities/Not Limited to:
- Constant evaluation of the market.
- Draft the AOP for assigned product categories, with sales & margin analysis.
- Ongoing review of the Product Portfolio and propose new product introduction.
- Propose, plan and execute new product launches.
- Prepare new product presentations.
- Monitor sales & margin figures of products against budget.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data ; reviewing various costs and anticipating volume.
- Cooperate with the Marketing and communication team to coordinate launch / promotional activities and events.
- Prepare product sales forecasts and reports.
- Brief and train the company‘s and the customers’ sales force on a constant basis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending product educational workshops
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching outstanding products.
- Ability to work in teams, cooperate with different department and influence cross-functional teams.
- A professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Multitasking ability and flexibility to perform based on the daily business.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal ability.
- Efficiency / Results orientation / High attention to details.
- Achievement driven / Self - motivation.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills.
- Possibility to travel when required.
Education and/ or Experience:
- 5+ years of marketing/product management experience
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration or Engineering degree accompanied with MBA / Business studies in MSc level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic Language.
- Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Xcel, Power Point). Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset.
- Gender – Male