- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As an iOS developer you will be responsible for our iOS app. We think you really care about your work and you know the iOS platform and eco-system very well. You will communicate a lot with the CTO around requirements, what to do next, how to do it, and similar thoughts.
Our thoughts on you as a person:
- You deliver results reliably and without surprises, in a team or on your own.
- You communicate well, with your team and others.
- You love iOS, but you also get the big picture and what it means to your work.
- You believe in MVP, just as we do. Start small but good, get feedback, then improve.
- You are excited about joining early, in a small team that will grow over time.
- Define requirements and bring your own ideas to the table with an open mind.
- Design and develop the iOS app (mobile/tablet).
- Test and do QA on the things you build.
- Ship what you build (to App Store).
- Follow up on what you build, fix bugs, analyze usage and respond to customer feedback.
Some notes on our current tech stack, which you will have influence on:
- iOS app written in Swift 3
- Android written in Java
- Website, isomorphic app using Node/React/webpack & co.
- Hosting on Microsoft Azure
About this Company
Kitab Sawti is a global company based in Stockholm, Cairo and Dubai with the goal to build the Arabic audio-book market for 500 million consumers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kitab Sawti AB
We are looking to invest in our great team and next superstars, people who will learn and thrive in a fast-paced...