- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are currently seeking a full time Site Architect to join our team in Cairo for a new project. As a Site architect you’ll be responsible for providing technical design solutions to any problems encountered on site fit out works with focus on the construction phases of development.
- Prepares details as and when required for execution of works.
- Ensure that the architect’s design is delivered by the contractor and is responsible for dealing with any on-site design problems that arise.
- Review materials and ensuring they are in compliance with approved material submittals/control sample.
- Attends progress review meetings and co-ordination meetings whenever required to assist in resolving any site issues such as discrepancies in project’s drawings, etc…
- Preparing technical input to specifications
- Support the Design according to local utilities' rules, regulations and design guides to ensure the project can obtain necessary statutory approvals
- Understanding drawings as part of the in-house CAD/Revit team
- Instruct CAD/Revit operators for project related matters and responsible for the checking of CAD/Revit works done
- Coordinate with Architects, Structural Engineers and Mechanical Engineers and any other external consultant
- Report writing
- Site surveys and inspections
- Manage own workload
About this Company
Mimar is a leading professional design practice consultancy services in the core disciplines of architecture, Urban Architecture, Structural Engineering & MEP Engineering. Our dynamic design team delivers innovative design solutions with effective and effi cient project...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mimar Engineering Consultants Egypt