- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing team.
Working across a range of interesting and challenging projects for a fantastic group of brands. A creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We¹re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our marketing team.
- Assist with development of creative for print & digital marketing.
- Ability to brainstorm, collaborate and take technical and creative direction.
- Work with the team to design progressive and trendy designs
- Ability to translate feedback from Creative-Director & other team members into finished designs.
- Ensure files for production are properly built and work with specified parameters on a per project basis.
- Experience of working as a graphic designer, ideally within a marketing environment.
- Previous experience in social media or advertising field.
- The willingness to learn and good listening.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organized individual.
- Creative with good attention to detail.
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Competence in the following software is required:
- Required: Adobe CC - Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Motion tools are a plus: After Effects & Premier Pro
- Any other Adobe software advantageous.
- Microsoft Office in particular PowerPoint.
About this Company
Hadath GIE is regarded as a trustworthy professional company in the MENA region that completely devotes its effort to support the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem. In addition to advocating initiatives that help youth all over the region to build up a strong foundation for creative ideas.
See all Careers and Jobs at HADATH GIE