This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Supply Chain Manager
- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers or vendors.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for medical equipment.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, maintenance, marketing, or finance.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain in medical field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organized and process-driven.
- Dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Delta Medical