Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Being passionate about artificial intelligence and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the field is a huge bonus.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build Scalable micro-services
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries, working with SQL Server, and relational database concepts.
- Very good experience with no-SQL databases ex. MongoDB
- Very good experience in Node.js
- Very good experience in C#, Net Core
- Very good knowledge in Web API and Design patterns, Microservices and Unit test, (GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience in Git "GitHub" and SCRUM is a plus
- Very good experience of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS.
- Very good experience of client-side scripting JS and TypeScript.
- Very good experience in Angular 2+.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling using RxJS and NgRx.
- Solid foundation in data structures and common programming paradigms
- OOP is a must
- Being able to plan actual coding and adhere to best practices until the end.
- Paying attention to code readability, performance, scalability, and robustness.
- Proficient communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem-solving skills.