Skills And Tools:
As a Full Stack Developer at eGate Egypt , you will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications. You will work closely with our cross-functional team of designers, front-end developers, and other stakeholders to create seamless, user-friendly, and robust web solutions.
- Collaborate with the team to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Design and develop high-quality, scalable, and maintainable web applications using PHP Laravel.
- Build RESTful APIs for seamless integration with the front-end.
- Perform code reviews and ensure code quality and best practices are maintained.
- Debug and resolve technical issues and bugs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle from concept to deployment.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer, specifically with PHP Laravel.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and web services.
- Database design and optimization skills (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Version control using Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (preferred).
- Senior Backend Engineer - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Web & Mobile... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Wordpress Developer - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Drupal Engineer - Giza, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Golang Developer - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer ( R... - Giza, Egypt23 days ago
- Senior Frontend Developer - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Python Developer - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior Frontend PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago