Skills And Tools:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Assist in preparing budgets for the organization.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Assist in cost controlling.
- Assist in project finance process.
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Accounting or finance degree.
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance role preferred in the audit field or cost control
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.
- Excellent in English
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza7 days ago