- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the job
- Your main job will be launching the operations of Seedstars and setting up “small autonomous venture builder” units to test, launch and grow new tech companies with us in different locations.
- The venture builder operates as a country holding, which has the objective to develop the entrepreneurial ecosystem and build a diversified portfolio of high growth tech companies solving real "pains" rather than "vitamins".
You will be on the ground to help setup a country holding for maximum 3-6 months/ mission, with the main responsibility to:
- Test different ideas by building MVPs, while looking for a problem - solution fit
- Find, train and grow a local team to lead the venture building aspect after your mission is completed
- This is a very entrepreneurial role, since you will be responsible for launching different tech companies at the same time.
We believe in the power of teams, so you will be working in a "SWAT team" of 3 - 4 people, with each person having a clear responsibility and expertise, in the areas of:
- Business development, sales and Operations
- Growth hacking & online marketing
- Product development
Before applying, please keep in mind that at this stage we are looking for more specialists (in the areas mentioned above) rather than generalists.
Your key responsibilities:
(A) Growth hacking and online marketing
- Identify business ideas worth pursuing, generating critical business assumptions and validating them
- Training local teams on Objective and Key Results + experiment Methodology
- Defining and implementing KPI tracking on the local ventures
- Setting up dashboards and ensuring smooth reporting
- Recruitment of growth candidates and follow up on their performance
- Managing AARRR funnel optimization
- Managing acquisition and retention campaigns
(B) Seedstars Country Set Up (together with your team)
- Define roadmap and guidelines for implementing Quickcheck/Seedspace in the new location
- Set up lean operation and digital presence
- Test & iterate: validate interest for the product, generate traction (B2C & B2B)
- Manage product development
- Establish/implement process to setup local operation
- Relay Seedstars culture and build a local team
(C) Scout, recruit and form teams locally, test mindset and expectations
2 to 3 years
About this Company
Seedstars Academy is an initiative launched by Seedstars, the company builder, supported by our Seedstars World network & our co-working space Seedspace
See all Careers and Jobs at Seedstars
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on...