- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Real Time adherence/staffing, call statistics and communicate with management team to ensure on/off phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day.]
- Monitoring of sick line, tardiness, PTO, etc & entering Real Time exceptions into scheduling software (absences, tardiness, meetings, projects, coaching, overtime, etc...)
- Monitor program key performance indicators and adherence to goals on an interval, daily, weekly and monthly basis (service level, occupancy, Abandonment, ASA, AHT, etc).
- Generate & communicate off phone activity reports, staffing issues, performance measures & call statistics to appropriate members of management.
- Monitor intra-day call volume and staffing to ensure call volume is compliance to forecast agreements
- Coordinate with off-site and/or offshore teams to ensure consistent flow of communication with call center site and support assets (WFM, scheduling)
- Demonstrates professional behavior, teamwork, punctual, dependable, & adheres to company policies & procedures
- Accepts other duties as assigned