Skills And Tools:
- Enhance the overall performance of operation invoices processes through effective interfaces with other functions
- Receive invoices from vendors and record them on SAP by review the 3-way match reconciliation
- Prepare vendor payments and improve the payment process
- Review employees’ expenses claims according to company policy
- Create a collective expense report.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling our statement with vendor statement
- Assist in Monthly closing
- Monthly reconciliation intercompany Balances
- Issue monthly KPI’s reports
- Review vendor payment terms regularly and make analysis of A/P payment terms
- Follow up with all authorized signatories to sign all checks for all CBU’s
- Provide supporting documentation for audit.
- Archive all supporting documents related to AP with high efficiency
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance.
- Location: Danone Obour Factory.
- Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Computer skills: SAP Experience is a must.