- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Software and Hardware safety is a strongly needed domain in Automotive industry.
- Compliance with safety standards (ISO26262) is mandatory for all automotive products that are safety relevant.
- It is also a new vital trend in the industry with high market demands and high importance.
- The aim of software safety is to protect vehicle driver and passengers from any potential hazard due to malfunctioning Hardware or Software.
The candidate will participate in some or all of the following activities:
- Analyze Technical Safety Concepts and safety goals for each project.
- Perform Software Safety Analysis and propose safety mechanisms to avoid possible Risks based on ASIL level.
- Perform Critical Path Analysis to identify critical variables in the software and propose mechanisms to protect them.
- Perform Freedom from Interference Analysis to make sure no interference between ASIL A variables and QM variables.
- Propose and write software requirements that are related to software safety. And identify safety gaps in software functional requirements.
- Contribute to the making of the safety case and presenting it to customers or auditors.
- Perform reviews of testing plans to make sure of covering of software safety requirements
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo