Skills And Tools:
Operations Coordinator is an associate who primary task is to assign the incident tickets to resources as per their skill set. Their primary role is to meet the SLA targets for an incident ticket.
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Ensure The queue has a reasonable number of tickets
- Ensure The severity of the tickets is correct
- Prioritize tickets in the queue to meet SLA time requirements
- Ensure work tickets are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Schedule and coordinate all service requests as a request is received either via mail or call.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing the pending work log.
- Break down large tasks into smaller ones, follow them up, and ensure the task delivery.
- Be the first line (or single point of) contact for customers in emergencies.
- Participate in the On-Call rotation to assist with after hours emergencies
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience required preferably in a queue based environment, IT
- Technical background is a plus.
- Must possess excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem-solving follow up and details
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail
- The applicant should be located in Alexandria or willing to relocate.
- Spirula is an equal opportunity company, we don’t filter candidates based on race, gender, religion,or political views.
- Spirula encourages disabled individuals to apply to its job posts as long as the disability type doesn’t affect the work nature of the position.
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago