Skills And Tools:
- Executing engineering tasks using techniques, procedures and standard engineering standards
- Designing high voltage power distribution systems.
- Preparing engineering drawings, analyzing studies, accounts, and specifications.
- Follow up work permits in coordination with the main contractor or the electricity company.
- Coordination on receiving the information center maps and receiving all permits and coordination from all facilities, complete (water - gas - exchange - electricity - telecommunications).
- Carry out a detailed study of the project, from determining (budget for the project - tasks - preparing workers - preparing supervisors - requirements needed to complete the task - etc.) and submitting that report to the CEO.
- Defining the path after viewing the information center maps.
- Determine the locations of the sessions for the supervisors, after making sure that the path is chosen correctly.
- The drilling is determined, planned, and handed over to the appropriate supervisor.
- Working on measuring the pits of length and width, making sure of the safety of the standard, and determining the lengths of the cables for towing.
- Bachelor's degree, Electrical Engineering.
- Experience from (5-10) years.
- Experience in the implementation and installation of electrical cables, voltage (220-66 K.V).
- Excellent in English.
- Proficiency in work on the Auto-CAD program.
- Experience in high voltage.