Skills And Tools:
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Design, configuration, integration and testing of FI, FM, PSCD with various SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM, HR, PY.
- Analyse the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Experience in integration with ECC & CRM case management is a plus.
- Experience in integration of third-party payment facilities within SAP PSCD is an added advantage.
- Experience working with different payment channels, like online payment, kiosk payment, POS is a plus.
- SAP FICO – must have this core experience
- Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field
- Experience in SAP Treasury will be preferred
- Extensive experience in Data migration both in LSMW and LTMC
- Report writer and Quick queries
- Expertise in Bank Integration including iDoc, DME Engine and Custom extractors
- Expertise in Automatic Payment Program
- Deployed Workflow in the areas of SAP FI-GL/AP/AR
- Integrating Finance with other modules including MM/SD/HCM or SFSF/RE/REFX
- Extensive experience in Manual and Automatic Bank Reconciliation (MT940)
- Strong expertise in Document Splitting, Accrual Engine, Currency Valuation, Recurring and Accrual/Deferral Runs
- Extensive experience in Tax on goods and services especially in UAT VAT
- Preferred – one of the two skills listed below
- SAP FI-CA
- Expertise in configuring main and sub transaction
- Expertise in Public sector extension of FI-CA Industry specific solution
- Design and assignment in Cash Desk
- Integration of FI-CA with external 3rd Party Integrators
- Reconciliation between FI-CA and FI-GL
2. SAP PSM/Funds Management
- Expertise in End-to-End Implementation in the SAP FI-PSM component
- Design and control using Derivation rules
- Report writing using Queries and report painter
- Worked on multiple status profile models and Ledger combinations
- Implemented Budgeting process control including managing Version copy
- Availability control based on hard and soft tolerance profiles