Skills And Tools:
TAVOC Advertising requires CEO ASSISTANT - OFFICE MANAGER :
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties . In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the CEO and managing the and supervising the company's teams .
in details :
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Identify decision makers within the client organization and convince them of our services.
- Build relationships with new clients.
- Work with our team to develop proposals to potential clients
monitoring and managing the internal team via our systems .
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficient with computers, especially in MS Office
- Typing at 50+ words per minute preferred
- Past secretarial experience preferred
- CEO Office ManagerConfidential Company - Smart Village, Giza1 day ago
- CEO Office ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Receptionist/ AdminConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- CEO Office ManagerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Executive AssistantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo17 days ago