Senior GL Accountant
-Basatin, CairoPosted 2 months ago
200Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Handling Petty Cash and recording the daily movement of cash.
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
- Prepare fixed assets register.
- Prepare tax reports (Vat tax , With holding tax & payroll tax)
- Prepare monthly the bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, suppliers’ down payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- 3 - 7 Years of experience
- Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia7 days ago
- Junior Financial Controlling S...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago
- Senior Accounts PayableConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo8 days ago