MEP Contracts EngineerPosted 2 months ago
82Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 65Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Handle all contracts with sub-contractors & Suppliers in a timely manner.
- Handling Projects claims.
- Handling negotiations of prices.
- approve Technical proposals according to BOQ.
- Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Research regulations to ensure contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with Consultant to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the terms and regulations.
- Proven work experience as a Contracts Engineer or similar role.
- BSc. Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering.
- Excellent Experience in Claims.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents and legal specifications
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Contracts Specialist
- BIM EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- MEP Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- PCS Team LeaderConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Contracts Engineer - HODME Holding - New Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerTalaat Moustafa Group - Madinaty, Cairo13 days ago
- MEP Tender EngineerRowad Modern Engineering - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Civil Procurement EngineerAl Marasem Group - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Electromechanical CoordinatorMagaz - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerGTCI Constructors - Heliopolis, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior Tendering/Contracting S...Misr Elkheir Foundation - Mokattam, Cairo29 days ago
- Sr. Estimation and Design Engi...Johnson Controls - Nasr City, Cairo27 days ago
- Sales EngineerZamil Steel Buildings Co - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago