Skills And Tools:
- Answer the inquiries of Rizkallah’s potential business partners as well as direct clients through phone, emails and social media pages.
- Administer Rizkallah’s social media pages, emails, whatsApp and sms shots using the data and materials provided by Rizkallah’s management team.
- Coordinate between clients and the central administration and conduct proper follow-up to ensure that clients inquiries are answered as well as recommendations and complaints are received.
- Provide consistent feedback to management as well as recommendations for improvements based on Rizkallah’s clients’ demands.
Skills and General Requirements:
- Only Applicants with at least 1-year previous relevant experience in customer service will be considered
- Gender: Females Only
- Good communication skills
- Showing ability to work under pressure as well as making effective prioritization and problem solving
- Demonstrate professional business conduct and an ability to handle multiple tasks
- Direct work experience would be a plus
- Social Media and Facebook skills
- Online research skills
- Able to physically and mentally react to unexpected circumstances and emergencies
- Able to work well in teams and liaise with other staff and departments
- Ability to communicate and present Rizkallah’s services to our clients in compliance with the set vision, mission & image.
- Ability to enter and organize clients’ data in the company’s system.
- Bachelor degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Very good in Microsoft Office
- Very good knowledge of social media
- Location: New Cairo - 1st Settlement
- Working hours: 09:30 am to 06:00 pm
- Days off: 2 days