Skills And Tools:
- Supports and provides superior service via phones, e-mails, and faxes as a receiver and caller and follow-up on customer inquiries and complaints that are not fulfilled or resolved on queue ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Answers inbound calls and responds to customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide quality, efficient and non-judgmental telephone customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintains the agreed on average handling time as defined by Contact center Management guidelines to ensure ease of accessibility and maintain the agreed on SL.
- Use questioning, troubleshooting, and listening skills that support effective telephone communication and help in solving the customer’s problems & complaints to ensure achieving the FCR target.
- Builds customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company and offers cross-selling and/or up-selling the company’s solutions, products, & services whenever possible which will guarantee the business continuity and contribute to achieving profit share and raise up the ARPU.
- Updates the existing database with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer whenever required and complete call logs and reports so that we have a valid reference and database for our customers to ensure proper planning & to guarantee to take the right decisions.
- Notifies the appropriate concerned person when issues or problems arise in order to take proper actions on the spot.
- Maintains the required knowledge level of the company’s products, services, & solutions and stick to the agreed-on formal information sources to ensure delivering full and accurate information to the customer.
- Follows the agreed-on guidelines, policies, processes, & procedures to ensure maintaining the customer’s data confidentiality.
- Performs the necessary & right action on systems and tools in order to fulfill the customer request properly and maintain the company’s financial position.
- Recommends process improvements to facilitate Customer care work and delight the customers.
- University Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 0 to 1-year experience.
- Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral)
- Very good computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Any CV without a photo will be disregarded
- Account Executive - Russian sp... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Customer Care Advisor - Vodafo... - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ...Confidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo22 days ago
- Customer Service / Call Center... - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Back Office Agent - Downtown, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Services Agent - Mokattam, Cairo18 days ago
- Market Researcher - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Mokattam, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Service Agent - Fluen... - Dokki, Giza24 days ago
- Call Center Agent - Fluent Eng... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Care Advisor - El Kat...American Egyptian Investment Company AEIC - Katameya, Cairo21 days ago
- Customer Care AgentConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago