Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and exceptional Android developer .
- VA company offers an exceptional opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Android Software Developer to be an integral part of our successful, growing business. You will be responsible for helping us elevate our technology stack to the next level. You will assist in designing and maintaining wide range of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. You will work with a team of developers to ensure all code meets professional standards and business goals, as well as work as effectively independently “self-developed” during sprint sessions.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easy-to-maintain code.
- Translate user stories into stable, working, and high-performance software.
- Work within a team to design, develop, and support multiple products.
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture.
- Have a customer-focused mindset to create the best solutions for users.
- Stay up to date on the latest advances and technologies.
- Share knowledge with others.
- Own the support for the products and respond to incidents.
- Evaluate user requests for development and modification on applications to determine feasibility, time requirements, and system compatibility.
- Be task-oriented: show commitment and ownership for deadlines.
- Maintain high standards of code quality.
- Adhere to a rigorous test-driven development process.
- Write feature design specification documents for coding and design activities
- Follow agile principles and CI/CD process pipelines.
- Work with Scrum team to help prioritize development activities and estimate level of effort.
- Maintain sprint backlog refinements up to date.
- Contribute to all scrum events specially Sprint planning, Retro, Sprint Review.
Educational Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Technical Certificate :
- Proficiency with Java SE, Android , Kotlin
Relevant Experience :
- 3+years of industry experience as a Android developer.
Technical competencies :
- Proficient with Java SE, Android , Kotlin
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Google’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools, such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Have published one or more Android apps in the play store
Soft Skills :
- Proficient command of English.
- Detail-oriented: have an eye for detail.
- Accept criticism and be able to work positively.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Creative and analytical approach.
- Quick decision making and naturally problem solver able to break down complex problems into smaller, less complex problems.
- Understand voice of customer.
- Software Engineering LeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Android DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Android Developer (6 Mo...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago