Skills And Tools:
- Manage the agendas, travel arrangements, appointments for both Chairman and CEO to ensure the efficiency of their work schedule.
- Manage Executive office’s phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Attend meetings of the executive office to prepare necessary papers, take and distribute minutes of meeting to the concerned department.
- Screen phone calls, inquiries, and requests intended to the executive office to avoid delays in their schedule.
- Implement an efficient filing system to ensure filing systems are well maintained and updated.
- Organize and facilitate Executive office meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings when necessary.
- Monitor inventory of Executive office’s supplies, purchasing of new material, and providing reports on materials consumption when needed.
- Manage agendas, travel arrangement, and appointments for the Executive office
- Provide any other related tasks or support to colleagues as requested by the head of the department.
- Handle importation correspondence
- Experience as an CEO office manager from 3 to 5 years
- The CV must contain a recent photo
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Business Writing (professional level) is a MUST
- Preferred work experience in Pharmaceutical companies
- Females only