Skills And Tools:
- Contacts prospective customers to generate new sales of company products or services.
- Builds strategic partnerships with customers to achieve profitable growth and cross-sell objectives for assigned business segments, products and assigned geographies.
- Follows up on new sale leads from market, referrals and own prospecting lead generation activities.
- Qualifies prospective customers and educates them on product, pricing and services.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent sales presentations.
- Ensures product, pricing and services meet customer's needs while meeting company’s revenue growth and profit objectives.
- Coordinates internally with teams to provide in time deliveries to customers.
- 1 – 3 outdoor sales experience.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (preferably engineering).
- Car Owner.
- MS Office (advanced level especially in excel).
- English language (Good written and spoken is the minimum requirement).