Skills And Tools:
- Supervise customer service representatives.
- Promote and sell the park services and commercial premises.
- Ensure that customers receive the quickest service possible.
- Assist representatives in handling disappointed customers.
- Interact with customers using phone, email, the company website, and in person.
- Provide assistance to representatives during extremely busy times.-
- Follow up and ensure customer' collections are in accordance with the collection plan.
- Take customer complaints to the manager when necessary.
- Coordinate employee meetings, parties, and continuing education.
- Maintain & update the database of customers for follow-up.
- Review customer evaluations in regards to service representatives’ work and looks for areas that need improvement.
- Train representatives on new product and service offerings as well as special sales and promotions.
- Help develop new products, services, and promotions based on customer preferences.
- Generate regular reports for management.
- Ensure that customer service representatives follow all company policies and procedures when dealing with customers.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Engineering, or any relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate studies would be considered a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience preferably in the Real Estate industry.
- Excellent command in English both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication, presentation, Negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Working Knowledge with CRM applications, MS Dynamics would be a plus.
- Prior experience in implementing customer orientation, selling additional services/ products to clients.
- Customer Service ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago