-Dokki, GizaPosted 2 months ago
110Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 10Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- HR & Admin SpecialistConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia5 days ago
- Payroll Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago
- Training & Development Special... - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- HR Specialist - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- English / French / German / It... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- GHP Trainer (Hygiene)Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo25 days ago