Skills And Tools:
● Handle all incoming/outgoing calls of the call center.
● Provide follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with normal inbound calls.
● Provide best possible service to both external and internal customers to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
● Handle and solve all inquiries, requests and complaints received via all channels available (phone, fax, e-mail and …etc.).
● Communicate with other Customer Service subdivisions to answer all relevant customer inquiries (e.g. Credit, Customer Support and Activation).
● Communicate with other departments all relevant customer inquiries if applicable.
● Achieve the requested staffed time on a daily basis to minimize lost call rate.
● Provide proper information to customers with complete and comprehensive understanding of Orange products and services.
● Fully understand and adhere to company policies and procedures that generate personal and professional credibility and trust.
● Respect and apply company vision, mission and values.
● Fully understand both individual and company objectives, and work on achieving them effectively and efficiently.
● Use available methods and tools to develop your own skills.
● Use the available tools and systems to provide the correct information to customers (applications, intranet briefings, attending trainings….etc).
● Keep up-to-date with all the services and products provided by Orange.
● Resolve all customer complaints, requests and inquiries within the predetermined SLA’s.
● Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provide relevant feedback to the right channels.
- 6 Days/Week
- Friday is off
- Time: 10 AM - 6 PM
● Strong phone skills.
● good English & Arabic writing skills.
● Very good communication skills
● Bachelor degree.
● Excellent time-management skills.