Skills And Tools:
Microwize Technology is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that provides medical software and services to healthcare organizations. We are looking to add to our team an energetic and motivated individual that is excited by opportunity for growth, sales, working with a team, and learning.
The inhouse sales rep will be responsible for qualifying prospects and handling incoming sales requests from various channels including web forms, support/training department, and the sales queue.
This full-time sales position earns a competitive salary and incentive plan, as well as provides excellent benefits, including health insurance, and paid holidays.
We rely on our team to uphold our reputation in the industry as the leader in value-added software and services and exceed customer expectations. This is why we hire and retain only the best and motivated people. We also offer our employees all things needed to be personally and professional successful including great pay and exceptional work culture.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate business from new customers through lead follow-up
- Coordinate effective online demos for new prospects
- Send quotes for opportunities
- Train on Microwize products and services to match prospects based on their needs
- Build a pipeline through targeted campaigns
- Attend weekly sales meeting and report on various metrics including but not limited to open hot opportunities, closing ratios, and sales made
- Attend weekly development trainings
- Attend to incoming requests on website chat
- Qualify prospects via discovery calls
- Work with the sales team to meet company sales goals
- Build rapport with existing clients and upsell value-added products and services
- Perfect command of English.
- 0-3 years Sales experience.
- offshore Sales Experience is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication Positive attitude and energy
- Drive to be a part of exciting company growth.
- Contribute to organizational culture.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively Strong phone presence.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Sales Specialist - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Business Developer - Maadi, Cairo30 days ago
- Property Consultant - Sales Re... - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Business Development Executive... - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Sales Engineer (EGE) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Junior Property Consultant - R... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago
- Senior Sales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Sales Specialist B2BConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Corporate - Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- B2B - Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- B2B Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago