Skills And Tools:
- Analyze customer needs and business processes.
- Implements software application at the client site.
- Participates in training end users on Business Application at customers’ site.
- Interfaces with training Section Manager & Project Manager.
- Share in delivering technical presentations and demonstrate products to the large audience.
- Follow CMM-I Lv 4 implementation process.
- Reports to Projects manager.
- BSC of Management information system (MIS) -Majors ( Finance, Accounting, HR, Information System).
- BSC of Commerce English Section.
- Certified CMA .
- Experience from 2-3 years.
- Demonstrated ability on understanding client’s Business life cycle to be implemented it to application functions.
- Excellent English Language.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience on ERP Applications are preferred.
- Key skills are observation, curiosity, and patience.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to work several tasks at the same time and deliver with high quality.