Skills And Tools:
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction KPIs
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Set Policies and procedures
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the group accounting, finance, budgeting and planning, financial control, tax, and treasury functions.
- Preparation of feasibility studies for new projects/contracts and assure that profitability.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Financial Information
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest funds
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, or other relevant Qualification, MBA preferable.
- Proven experience as CFO is a must.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent level of English Language (reading, writing & conversation)
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) ...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- Sales DirectorConfidential Company - Kit Kat, Giza4 days ago
- Director OF Sales (ICT)Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Chief Accountant (Construction...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 day ago
- Chief Financial Officer (Home ...Confidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo29 days ago
- Continuous Improvement Directo...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza9 days ago
- CFOConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo22 days ago