Skills And Tools:
About the role
As a DevOps Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes; building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- 4-10 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, Information Technology.
- Strong hands-on experience with monitoring tools like Newrelic, Grafana (Application), Prometheus, ELK. Proficient in CI/CD tools Jenkins, Terraform, bash/python scripting.
- Hands-on experience on public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP
- Hands-on experience in container/microservices technologies like Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with HelmCharts and ArgoCD is a plus
- Experience in Linux system troubleshooting & network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, deployment & performance optimization
- Solution ArchitectConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Full-Stack Python/Django/Vue.j... - Tallinn, Estonia12 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .Net Develop... - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago