-Nasr City, CairoPosted 16 days ago
34Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with senior managers, technical managers and UI/UX team to implement world class consumer experience.
- Break down features into components small enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Plan and monitor implementation progress.
- Participate in all SCRUM meetings.
- Approve ready for release components and test all deliverables against defined user stories and acceptance criteria
- Communicate product status, and ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
- Prioritize and groom product backlog according to business needs.
- Design, analyze, and improve metrics for existing and new features.
- Monitor KEIs and KPIs to identify improvement areas.
- Work with the UI/UX team to address current usability issues and assist with the planning and execution of user research activities.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Owner in a technology company.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Delivery oriented.
- Very good English skills.
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago