Skills And Tools:
- Different Software Development tasks and duties for a Worldwide Engineering Software Program (SIDLab) that requires testing, integration and documentation
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developer and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Taking lead on project, as needed.
Candidates should have knowledge in:
- Knowledge for Java Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Working with spring boot and microservices.
- Knowledge in H2 databases
- Knowledge in MySQL HSQL JDBC Hibernate
- Working with Tomcat and glassfish
- Good knowledge in API concepts.
- Experience in dealing with desktop application through Windows, Linux and MAC OS is a plus.Java EE