Skills And Tools:
- Identify emerging topics that could have an impact on one of the relevant regulatory affairs topics.
- Develop and submit technical and strategic input to regulatory inquiries, federal processes, standards, voluntary commitments, and research activities and develop comments to rule-making.
- Provide technical support for ratings and compliance tests and support test procedure development.
- Perform regular Safety Audits, and provide recommendations on corrective actions
- Ensure that all buildings & equipment comply with health and safety regulations.
- Conduct HSE visits with the inspection.
- Apply risk management techniques to identify the HSE risks and hazards from operational activities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same field
- Detail orientation sufficient to organize and manage multiple project tasks
- Proven positive and professional attitude, and strong customer service skills
- Strong teamwork orientation, initiative, communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Advanced technical writing and communication skills and fluency in the English language
- Health & Safety Section Head E...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago