Skills And Tools:
- Implement new requirements, changes and modifications, with attention to simple interrelationships between different applications modules.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Apply basic testing for implemented modifications to ensure effective functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported bugs promptly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and communicate with the analysis and design team to facilitate requirement gathering and documenting applications.
- Communicate with the testing team and provide them with the developed component's functionality to facilitate the testing process.
- Conduct code reviews and coaching sessions to fellow front-end developers
- Apply DevOps principles on build and release pipelines
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Adhere to and follow agile scrum process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in frontend web development.
The following technical requirements are a must:
- 5 years or more of experience in the web development field
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS
- Experience in converting wireframes into fully functional UI
- Good understanding of performance optimization, security, and SEO best practices
- Experience both with REST and Websocket based web services
The following technical requirements are a plus:
- Websockets and real-time data handling
- Experience in any SSR implementations in React or Angular
- Ability to design and write unit tests
- Experience with .net or .net core frameworks web API
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverables are always of high quality.
- Self-motivated, clever, and maintains a positive attitude.