Senior Technical Office Engineer - CivilPosted 2 months ago
207Applicants for3 open positions
- 41In Consideration
- 54Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Support in making the action plan with the Engineering manager and the rest of the team in coordination with the Planning team.
- Follow up and Implement the action plan in order to meet the deadline (shop drawing – QS – invoices – VO – etc.).
- Make sure that all the needed drawings and QS are ready on time for the team in the site.
- Coordinate with the consultant the missing data and/or all needed updates regarding the project.
- Follow up the tasks delegated to the site through the log shared and update them with the amendments needed.
- Review and approve the purchasing request sent from the site regarding all the needed materials in order to make sure that the purchasing request is matching to the plan and the shop drawings and make sure that the all the documents are fulfilled.
- Preparing and review the method of statement for each and every item to get the consultant’s approval.
- Issue and review the owner’s invoices in order to get the final approval from the Engineering Director.
- Review the BOQ’s quantities and issue the needed amendments in the BOQ stating the new quantities with variation +or- 5%
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil).
- 5 – 7 Years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
- Photoshop and 3D Max are plus.
- Technical Office Engineer - Co...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerElreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Smouha, Alexandria4 days ago
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Elreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago