Skills And Tools:
Hatley is seeking a highly skillful, highly passionable, accountable Java Team Leader to join Hatley Family. Hatley is a promising E-Commerce application. It is a cloud-based Java application that acts as a bond between supermarkets and consumers.
Hatley's technical team is uniquely selected as young, professional geeks.
- Provides technical leadership at the architect level that is material to the success of the overall company by providing technical leadership across multiple teams and/or leads technical architecture right from design through implementation for large-scale, complex & multi-functional projects.
- Lead technical software design, architecture, development, maintenance, and support.
- Develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals.
- Ability to gather requirements and specifications from multiple partners and create an architecture to deliver the vision.
- Drive the decision-making process for product roadmaps in collaboration with senior engineering leadership and senior product leadership.
- Design and architect scalable/performant systems.
- Have a direct impact on the company’s top-line and bottom-line performance.
- Be hands-on coding in the development of scalable applications (50% or more of your time).
- Designing, coding, and debugging software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Preferred B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- 6+ years of professional experience with designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining scallable and performant systems comprised of front-end and back-end components and services.
- Strong practical experience using Linux commands, servers, WHM, CPanels, docker, and AWS.
- Strong practical experience using Git, Jenkins, and Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts and easily works with a deployment pipeline.
- Experience with REST API development preferably in a Service Oriented Architecture (micro-services architecture).
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development, Distributed Systems, and MVC, MVP, MVVM, and VIPER designs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in software development methodologies.
- Proven experience building complex systems.
- High passion
- Problem solving
- Software Developer - CairoAdvanced Techniques Solutions for Software Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago