Skills And Tools:
- Making Tickets & Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Prepares reports, presentations, Diagrams, Charts, and data, as well as maintains files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handling the internal and external CEO office procedures ( Record, book, circulate & filing )
- Writing e-mails & letters
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for records retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal.
- Provide all needed assistance and support to the GM on various projects (current & new projects).
- Maintained executive’s agenda and assisted in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Providing administrative assistance and handling all outgoing or incoming correspondence, (writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf)
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping.
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing Executive board member calendars and schedules.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures.
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
- Design and implement filing systems.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Education background preferred to be Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or any relative field
- Fluent in the English language both written and spoken
- Strong writing ability
- Customer service attitude
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proven experience as an executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Females only
- Max age 32
- preferred from New Cairo
- CEO Office ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Office Manager / Business Deve...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago