- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Robusta is looking for a mid-level front-end developer with 2 years of experience working with front-end technologies.
- Understand and practice semantic HTML.
- Understand and practice machine-targeted accessible HTML.
- Understand the cores of CSS and you feel confident to work without frameworks.
- Craft CSS that follows methodologies and best practices.
- Care about performance and understand the different tools used in the industry to test/fix performance issues on websites.
- Understand and use version control systems (prefer Git)
- Don’t mind fixing code you didn’t write.
- Don’t mind working in environment you’re not familiar with (debugging and helping backend teams regardless the technology or frameworks they are using).
- Have experience in working with jQuery and at least one SPA framework.
- Have hand on experience working with build tools like grunt and gulp.
- Understand that SASS, LESS, CoffeScript, Jade and whatever preprocessors facilitate your work and it doesn’t matter that you use them if the code you write in their corresponding languages suck.
- Understand how to work with different browsers development tools.
- Test your code in different browsers and handle their inconsistencies.
- Read at least weekly about the new technologies coming to the web browsers
- Understand where the features that land the browsers come from and follow their adoption status by the browsers vendors.
- Plan your work ahead and try to follow the DRY principle.
- Know how to work with the different graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch to extract the information you need to craft your work.
- Can spot implementation difficulties/challenges in designs and communicate them to designers/UX engineers to plan for substitutes.
- Practice progressive enhancement or graceful degradation.
About this Company
A digital marketing agency that was first established in 2007 by a prominent network of partners that chose to spare no effort in driving the digital marketing communication industry. robusta strives for premium quality while maintaining highest level of customer satisfaction...
See all Careers and Jobs at Robusta