- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
Arabic, English, French, Italian
About the Job
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing process flow within Supply Chain department and with Retail Operations and Brands departments
- Managing Warehouses, Merchandising (Replenishers), and Transfer sections in accordance with Company Policies, Procedures, and Standards
- Supervising Merchandizing Team operation between Warehouses and Stores (Retail Operations) to minimize warehouse holding cost and meet sales target.
- Supervising Transfer Team operation between stores to optimize product distribution and minimize Excess & Obsolete stock
- Managing product movement from suppliers to warehouse as per Brands Department Instructions
- Optimizing product distribution process to minimize cost and delivery time.
- Monitoring adherence to warehousing, product handling, and shipping requirements as per local legislation and company policies.
- Reviewing and enhancing existing standards and processes for Warehouse Planning, Stock Control, Slow-Move, and Excess & Obsolete Inventories.
- Performing regular audits on Warehouses to ensure compliance with Company Policies
- Coordinating annual stock audits with Finance team
- Liaising with Suppliers and Logistics Companies for distribution outside in-house distribution network.
- Developing and Maintaining KPIs for Supply Chain Department.
- Delivering regular reports and warehouse statistics to Senior Management
- Preparing Annual Budget and Hiring Plan for Supply Chain department
- Supervising Warehouse Vehicle Fleet Maintenance and Expansion
- Previous experience in product supply chain within Retail industry is preferred.
- Ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands on experience with RMS.
- Leadership skills and ability manage senior staff.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal, Negotiation, and Communication Skills with employees from various cultural backgrounds
- Excellent Leadership and Motivational Skills
- Excellent Multi-Tasking, Planning, and Time Management Skills
- Good Analytical Skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA / BSc, preferably in Engineering / Commerce
- Logistics / Supply Chain Certification is a plus
- 8-10 years of experience with a minimum of 4 years experience in a Supply Chain Managerial Role
- Fashion Retail Industry experience is a plus
- Arabic and English Fluency (Written & Spoken).
- Italian or French is a plus
- Very Good MS Word, Power Point, Excel knowledge and experience
About this Company
CARINA brand was launched in 1996 by Al Kassm Group with production facilities comprised of seven factories specialized in the production of women wear; as well as children’s stockings and men’s socks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Carina Wear Office
CARINA body wear filled a void in the local market for seamless women...