This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Carry out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account.
- Drive account management and influence organizational engagement resulting in footprint expansion.
- Keep abreast on the developments from the client’s side as well as the market in which the client operates.
- Maintain and update the customer file for each client, which includes copies of contracts, proposals, letters, delivery notes, invoices etc.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Facilitate maintenance (reducing churn) of existing customers to ensure renewal of annuity contracts
- Follow up on invoices and is responsible for payment collections.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of all support requests.
- Post Project implementation, provide operational services, or any other running engagements.
- Coordinate the work of technical support teams to provide customers with the different services they need throughout the ownership of the products, including solution design, installation, training, user support and maintenance.
- University degree in the field of technology or business.
Relevant experience in selling technology solutions.
- Strong networking and social skills. Ability to connect with people, gain their trust, and build close personal relationship with business acquaintances.
- Exceptional negotiation and closing abilities
- Proven track record of successful sales in the area of IT solutions
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Good understanding of buying cycles and practices in large organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Experience in preparing quality proposals and bids
- Team-oriented, professional attitude with co-workers and clients
- Result oriented, with a high sense or responsibility for achieving targets
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment