- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, bonus,profit share , medical insurance
About the Job
Maintenance Engineer Job Description
- Supervises the workshop maintenance team of the Site
- Available 24/7 & work under on-Call system
- Must follow & keep Safety procedures & housekeeping for equipment & the surrounding area of the workshop
- Deliver necessary training and advises to the workshop maintenance team of the Site
- Increase the efficiency of the site equipment, and keep them available for use at any time
- Follow up the workshop maintenance team's working days and days off schedule and shift timetable according to the company policy and procedures, and guarantee the availability of the maintenance team 24/7
- Initiates the workers monthly bonus through the company policy
- Propose maintenance plans and future strategic goals that serve the overall mission of the company's technically, administratively and financially
- Work with cost saving principals
- Communicates effectively with other site/company sections
- Respect the client's internal regulations in term of health and safety, security, during movement inside factory either by transportation or on foot
- Report the Maintenance Manager &/OR the Site Manager in case of any damages on the rout of equipment s
- Report the Maintenance Manager &/OR Site Manager in case of any damages may occur
- Provide technical advice's to carry out the maintenance operations of the site
- Control, guide and train all workshop workers to the professional performance and develop the maintenance operations, and evaluate them annually,
- Monitor the activities of the maintenance section by reviewing variety of records, including work plans, periodic reports, and expenditures. Initiate correction of errors in the case of any.
- Evaluate, analyze and process information on related topics to the maintenance activities
- Preparation of primary strategic action plan for the maintenance section to be presented to the Maintenance Manager &/Or Site Manager
About this Company
Bahna Engineering International Co The co. established in 2003 Providing services for Steel Mill Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bahna Engineering INT
The company provides its service based in long term partnership with clients, aims to cover all steel mills in domestic market, willing to get a god market share globally.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.