This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creates a strategic plan for Sales Team in collaboration with Direct Manager
- Manages, trains and mentors a team of Sales Executives
- Plans quarterly sales Forecast
- Plans Sales funnel
- Assigns different accounts to Executives and follows up on action taken
- Gives Team contacts to initiate first meetings
- Supervises any offer created by Sales Executives
- Attends Bi Monthly progress report meetings with Sales Manager
- Studies products and Services offered by JRM
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Follows up with executives on offers sent, until deal is closed
- Creates written offers when needed
- Sends weekly incurred department assignment schedule to Accounting Team for team to receive required allowance
- Is always up to date with new Market trends and technological advances and insights
- Interviews and hires new team members when needed after HR screening
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Telecommunication or any related field.
- 6-8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the telecommunication industry is a must
- Available Customer Database is a must
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic
- Ability to cope with several account requirements simultaneously and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well through others.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Positive response to pressure
- Valid driver's license
About this Company
JRM for Communication is a company first established in 1983 for the sole purpose of maintaining and repairing the telephone network in Marriott hotel. The company has gradually evolved from one comprising less than five people to a company that holds above One Hundred...
See all Careers and Jobs at JRM for Communications