- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares contingency and quick evacuation plans to be followed during emergencies.
- Coordinates with the specialized authorities to provide Professional safety and health training courses to all concerned staff.
- Supervises the regular examination of fire extinguishers, and ensures the existence of fire hydrants in
- Terms of validity and availability of their complete accessories.
- Confirms regular testing of early fire warning devices to ensure their validity in all facilities and buildings of the University.
- Coordinates with the Security department to guarantee the implementation of occupational health and safety policies & procedures on campus.
- Helps and supervises the design of awareness posters and brochures that promote occupational health & Safety culture across the University Campus
- Supervises the installation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of fire extinguishing devices and make sure they are fully operational.
- Observes all rooms, labs and buffets in terms of adhering to all health and safety procedures
- Helps in elevators evacuation plans and deals with unidentified or suspicious objects.
Minimum education requirement:
- BA in any relevant field
- Health and Safety Diploma
Experience: 5-7 years of experience in Health & Safety
- Very good communication skills
- Great knowledge of all Health and Safety methods and techniques
- Working & residing in Arish.
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University